July 12, 2012

Change


I am not the same. I am not the one i used to be. Bcoz i don't have the people around me who made me what i was, sometime back. I dont have the people around me who constructed my past. The people around me now are constructing my present, but i miss terribly the 'old' me. The way i was is not the same the way i am. Circumstances change, people change and I change. These days, people change faster than the climate changes. I have the same set of people who were in my past, but i dont love them as earlier, may be because they don't value me and may be thats y i don't value them.
STOP!! Enough is enough.I don't want my brain to strain.I don't want to think of people who were not mine. I would accept the people the way they are now. I am happy with the people around me who are constructing my present.

P.S : It was written out of frustration long time back but had no time for posting it on the blog. So posting it now.